Log in

Contact the British Association of Spine Surgeons (BASS)

Please Note: BASS is unable to provide medical advice. If you are seeking medical advice you should consult your General Practitioner (GP). 
If you think you may need a surgeon or specialist, ask your GP who may make a referral to a local specialist, or search our members using our 
Find a Surgeon/Specialist pages.

There is useful information links in the Patient Area section of our website.

Please send any queries to us at: 

Email BASS

British Association of Spine Surgeons (BASS), RCSEng, 35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London, WC2A 3PE

Registered Charity - No.1150365

Company Registration - No.08156883

Copyright © 2019 - British Association of Spine Surgeons
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software